Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fleece Hats & Scarves

I recently needed a homemade gift for my cousin for Christmas and I chose to make a scarf and hat for her.  They turned out so cute that I decided to make more and sell them.  I also needed one for myself.  Check back soon for different patterns, including boy patterns.  If you have a request like sports, a sport team or certain colors then let me know.  I also need to know the circumference of the head (around the forehead).
 
 Hat & scarf sets are $15 or $8 individually

2 comments:

  1. Oh for cute! I don't need to tell you what sports team we root for, but incase you forgot, their colors are black and yellow....I would love a blanket too...hint, hint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah about that...we haven't quite gotten that far with Korbin's blanket. We will probly do it for his birthday. We might even make him a hat to go with it

    ReplyDelete