Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Baby Car Seat Canopy

 Everywhere you go you see these cute little car seat canopies.  My mom and I decided we could make our own to give as shower gifts.  We've had so much fun and received so many compliments we decided to sell them.  Below are samples of some cute boy patterns.  We've got some cute patterns for both boys and girls right now.  We will post pictures of the fabric and the price for the canopy.  The price depends on the price of the fabric.  Some fabrics are priced better than others.  The price for most canopies will run between $29.95 & $44.95.  The brown with the cars was priced at $44.95.  I'm not sure the price on the green & brown stripes because my aunt bought her own fabric, but I imagine that it would be priced between $34.95-$39.95.
 You can custom design how you would like your canopy to look.  Ric rac and ribbons can be added and may add to the price slightly.  You can also choose between velcro straps and ties/bows (as shown above.)
 Both of these canopies are sold; however, I think we can still get the car fabric.  In the future the pictures posted will show available or sold with the price next to it.  Hopefully, you will find something you like...we're excited to start sewing for you!








3 comments:

  1. Cute!!!!! I love these head bands,flowers,baby blankets, and canopies!!! I would buy all of them if I had a enough money!!! See you tomorrow at school Megan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job. mini martha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not make the car seat canopies my mom did. I have not learned hoe to do them yet. I only do the headbands and flower clips.

    ReplyDelete